#PAP9R - Modular Small LED Neon MW/Ring Indicator
- Small Indicator LED
- Illuminates on Ringing and Neon Message Waiting
Warranty & Terms
- 1 Year Warranty
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- See Full Warranty / Ordering Terms
Modular Small LED Neon MW/Ring Indicator
This indicator gets bridged across (in parallel with) an analog POTS line or station port. The LED will flicker during ring voltage and stays on steady when Neon Message Waiting Voltage is being sent.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A real Neon Lamp needs about 80VDC (minimum) to glow. This solid state LED device will trigger at a much lower 50VDC used on some modern phone systems. This is an electronic device (doesn't use neon gas), and works on neon message waiting that's 50 to 140VDC.
LED lights with Ring Voltage over 40VAC and Message Waiting Voltage over 50VDC.
Modular Small LED Neon MW/Ring Indicator Specs:
- Connects bridged ACROSS the line (connect either jack)
- LED to indicate Ringing and Neon Message Waiting
- 0.5 REN ring load
- Detects ringing from 40-150VAC, 20-30 Hz
- Line Powered Indicator - no power supply required.
- Includes double stick tape for mounting.